Tuesday, 29 September 2015

Katie Hopkins is a popular British Columnist who has an opinion about everything. She sparked outrage yesterday when she described disabled baby Jaxon Buell 'It'. She said "Plain wrong. If your baby has half a head, you don't have it. Cruel and inhumane," she tweeted. She's the number one trending topic in the UK today for her cruel remarks. Blogger Perez Hilton who was with her at Celebrity Big Brother blasted her saying "Remember what...
Read More
The disturbing footage was released in China over the weekend. It shows a grieving family attacking a nurse in a hospital and forcing her to hold their dead baby. The family blamed the hospital for the baby's death. The child named Yao Yao, had reportedly fallen ill the night before and had been brought into the hospital by his grandmother. He died the next day in the hospital on September 27 after doctors repeatedly tried to save him. The family...
Read More
The 36 year old mother of two is reportedly now seeing singer Nick Jonas, 23. The two were spotted enjoying a day out at Disney World over the weekend before heading to lunch together the following day in Miami. Nick was in Florida for a performance...Kate joined him there. The people who know them who spoke to TMZ say they're not dating, but they've absolutely hooked up...
Read More
Boko Haram members and their families openly gathered in an open field (Sambisa Forest) to celebrate Sallah, last Thursday. They filmed the whole thing and released the video...you've seen the photos, now watch the video...
Read More
These are photos of suspected Boko Haram members openly celebrating Sallah in their hideout. According to Sahara reporters, the pictures are from a video released by the sect members apparently in a bid to counter the statements of the Nigerian army that they are being routed out. More photos after the cut... ...
Read More
A former primary school teacher and college lecturer has today admitted a string of sexual assaults against two young boys including raping one who was just seven years old. Lloyd Dennis, 33, who taught at a number of primary schools in the Hampshire area before becoming a college lecturer in Basingstoke,UK, engaged in a number of sexual activities with the two children over a number of years. Appearing at Southampton Crown Court today, he...
Read More
A 14-year-old boy is facing a murder charge after police in La Marque discovered his pregnant mother dead inside her home on Saturday. A neighbor told Houston Chronicle that he went to check on 33 year old Nita Moseley and her teenage son on Saturday morning because he said he hadn't heard from them in several days. "Saturday morning, when I drove by and I saw the door open, that's when I figured something was wrong," the man said. "I thought...
Read More
A 61-year-old year security man, identified as John, is currently on the run for allegedly raping two sisters for several weeks in the Anthony area of Lagos. It was learnt that  John reportedly gave the sisters, an 11-year-old and a 10-year-old N200 each time he raped them and warned them that he would kill them if they revealed the secrets to their mother or anyone else. It was gathered that the rape, which reportedly went...
Read More
Paul Walker's daughter sued Porsche for wrongful death on Monday, claiming the sports car that her father was in when he was killed suffered from numerous design defects. The lawsuit filed by Meadow Rain Walker seeks unspecified damages for defects that her lawyers claim kept the actor trapped in the Porsche Carrera GT when it crashed and burst into flames in November 2013. Walker was on a break from filming the seventh film in the "Fast & Furious"...
Read More

Sunday, 27 September 2015

There were so many negative tweets, had to skip those ones. But wait, the lady is supposedly 18, that is not that bad, is it? Maybe the age difference is the reason many are angry? Twitter users are in a battle as some are against Sanusi's decision to marry a teenager while some are justifying it, saying the girl in question can be perceived as legal. See some more tweets after the cut and tell us what you think.. ...
Read More
The reality star & Givenchy's Creative Director cover Sorbet Magazine's Fall 2015 BFF issue. More pics after the cut... ...
Read More
An alleged murder victim has turned up safe and well 31 years after vanishing off the face of the earth. The woman, Petra Pazsitka, from the northern German city of Braunschweig, was 24 years old when she was last seen in 1980. A man later confessed to killing her. Now she is 55 and living as Mrs Schneider in Düsseldorf. Two weeks ago her home was burgled and she called police who discovered her true identity. A police spokesman: “It...
Read More
The boy is co cute. See more photos after the cut.. ...
Read More
Two journalists are leaving Charlie Hebdo, the satirical French newspaper whose staff was attacked in a January terror massacre. Artistic director Luz had said in May that he planned to end his career as a Charlie Hebdo cartoonist. In this week's issue, he made known that next week would be his last. Writer Patrick Pelloux said in an interview on Saturday that he would also leave "probably" in January. Luz was the one who drew the...
Read More

Friday, 25 September 2015

The Kardashian/Jenner clan were at a Kanye West show and Khloe took a photo of her kissing North West and captioned it: "Northy and KoKo LoCo at daddy's show". Another photo of the clan after the cut.. ...
Read More
An inmate who escaped from a high-rise federal jail in Chicago is suing the Government because he says the government was negligent in enabling his breakout, so he's suing for $10 million for damages. The 7th U.S. Court of Appeals said in a Friday ruling that Jose Banks "gets credit for chutzpah." But a three-judge panel at the Chicago-based court tossed his 2014 lawsuit. "No one has a personal right to be better guarded or more...
Read More

Anti Saraki senators plot to impeach him

On Friday members of the Senate Unity Forum tried to convert senators loyal to the Senate President, Senator Bukola Saraki to have him impeached and change the leadership of the Senate. It was learnt that the SUF members, who contacted the pro-Saraki senators, based their argument on the ongoing trial of the Senate President at the Code of Conduct Tribunal and according to Punch, it seems they have been able to get the support of...
Read More
Under normal circumstances, the odds of survival for a baby born at 23 weeks are slim: Around 30 percent, according to some doctors. Just 15 percent, say others. But under the circumstances in which Haiden Morgan was born on a cruise ship more than 100 miles from land, with no obstetrician, no incubator and 14 hours to reach the nearest hospital? He had practically no chance. “The doctors really tell us that he’s a miracle baby,” Haiden’s...
Read More
Press statement from the presidency President Muhammadu Buhari is deeply saddened by the colossal calamity which occurred yesterday in the Saudi Arabia, claiming the lives of hundreds of pilgrims, including some Nigerians. President Buhari believes that the stampede at Mina in which a notable Nigerian Journalist, Hajiya Bilkisu Yusuf, Prof. Tijjani El-Miskin and others lost their lives is a monumental tragedy, not only for citizens of the...
Read More
The Atlanta rapper has apologized for smoking weed while carrying his son - after Child Protective Services and police in Georgia launched an investigation. He shared the pic on the right and wrote "I would like to apologize to my son, (Royal) my fans and all the parents around the world.By no means would I do anything to hurt my son or any kid in the world.I regret that I chose to continue to smoke once Royal jumped in my lap. I am sorry for...
Read More
The Nigerian military has accused Borno state elites and political groups in the North East in general of working to undermine the efforts of the military in the fight against insurgency in that region. In a statement signed by Army spokesperson, Sani Usman, the military said such people are working to ensure the military's operation to end the insurgency fails because of certain benefits they are getting from the war. The statement reads; "The...
Read More
99 migrants were rescued and seven bodies brought to shore, including that of a little girl after a boat capsized just off the coast of Tripoli on Friday, September 18. A Libyan tanker, Anwaar Al Khalij spotted the migrants some 6kms off Tripoli’s main harbour at about 1pm and diverted to rescue the migrants. Many of the 106 people on board had ended up in the water by then and some drowned instantly. Eventually 99 people were rescued and...
Read More